QUALITY, BIOETHICS AND MEDICAL RELEVANCE
ALAPAC / ML has compromised with quality improvement in Latin American Clinical Laboratories.
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (QIP) is an educational, non profit, voluntary program for laboratories willing to participate solving the inherent problem of unaffordable costs of Accreditation and Certification Programs.The central feature of this program is that it provides sustention to be treated on the basis of a principle of suitability and competition, in order to be carried out exclusively among peer connoisseurs, only between authentic Clinical Laboratory Professionals.
ALAPAC/ML QIP arises on the principles of bioethical and medical relevance with extensive knowledge and experience on Clinical Laboratory Science, providing basic tools.
- 2013.001 GUIDELINE: Latin American Guide for Clinical Laboratory Quality: Bioethics and Medical Relevance.
- 2013.001 CHECKLIST: Audit For Analysis Of Clinical Laboratories, Bioethics, Quality, and Medical Relevance.
- 2018:002.ENGLISH. VERSION. Latin American Guide For Clinical Laboratory Quality: Bioethics and Medical Relevance.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE
The Latin American Guideline for Clinical Laboratory: Bioethics, Quality and Medical Relevance has great
importance since it summarizes the specifications that must be met for the organization and operation of the Medical Laboratories under PROMECAL. The Guide was developed based on five basic references, five premises, and an accurate glossary.
ALAPAC/ML QIP provides freeware including:
1. AUDIT: STRUCTURE, PROCESS AND PERFORMANCE
2. MEDICAL RELEVANCE EXERCISES
3. DIPLOMA ON BIOETHICS, QUALITY AND MEDICAL RELEVANCE
4. IMPROVEMENT PLAN
Our Mission is to collaborate with Clinical Laboratory Professionals reliably; detecting and exploiting
improvement opportunities, providing a comprehensive system including planning, organization
development and control through training Programs, counseling and assistance using the latest
technology with effectiveness in order to be capable to continually improve the quality and opportunity in decision-making, to ensure that participants report reliable results that minimize risks and costs for the benefit of their patients and customers.